Kibler Charter Fishing Rates
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: $300.00 PER BOAT PER DAY / Half the trip
Boat, Guide, Tackle, Bait and Gas, and Fish Cleaning Included
Deposits are non-refundable except for unsafe weather conditions. If we must cancel your trip, providing we haven’t already begun fishing, you may reschedule or receive a refund for the day. Trip balance is committed to payment 30 days prior to scheduled trip, even if you choose to pay when you arrive.
1 – 3 People per boat each day…$600
- Lodging and meals are not included in the above rates. You will want to bring your lunch, license and beverages. Arrangements for lodging are most convenient at the Hell Creek Marina 406-557-2345.
- The Hell Creek State Park has camping facilities for a small fee. RV dump, showers and some electrical hookups available. Reservation required at: http://stateparks.mt.gov/hell-creek/
- Garfield Motel 406-557-6215 or Fellman’s Motel 406-557-2209 in Jordan are other options. Jordan is 25 miles from Hell Creek, where we begin our fishing. Jordan also hosts a nice café, Hill Top Café.
- All you need to bring is your fishing license, lunch and beverages. We recommend bringing a jacket and rain gear. Your guide will have good tackle for you to use but, you are welcome to bring your own rods and tackle if you wish.
- Your trip includes boat, guide, gas, tackle, and bait for a maximum of three fishermen per boat. Our 19’ – 20′ boats accommodate three fishermen well, but two is more comfortable, allowing the fisherman more room when targeting walleye, northern pike and smallmouth bass. When fishing for Salmon and Lake Trout two people per boat is maximum.
- Please contact any of the following clients to ask about their fishing trip with us.Bev & Dick Smith
1261 95th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80634
P.O. Box 276
Sheridan, MT 59749
P.O. Box 1284
Ft. Benton, MT 59442
Ted & Netty McIntyre
157 Tampico Road
Glasgow, MT 59230
406-228-9502 or 406-230-9502
Kibler Outfitting Hunting Rates
Hunt Deposit: $1000.00 Non-Refundable ~ Cancellation 30 days prior to trip, forfeit the entire hunt fee.
RIFLE HUNTS ~ 2 HUNTERS PER GUIDE:
Antelope/Bird Hunt (3 day): $3,000.00 per person – $4,000.00 five days
Deer/Bird Hunt (5 day): $4,400.00 per person
Combo Deer/Antelope/Bird hunt: (5 day) – $4,900.00 per person
Combo Deer/Elk/Bird hunt (5 day): $4,900.00 per person
Combo Deer/bull elk, & cow elk hunt 5 days: $5,400.00
ELK RIFLE & ARCHERY HUNTS:
Elk only hunt: (5 day) $4,400.00
Elk bull & cow hunt (5 day): $4,900.00
Elk only hunt: (6 day) $5,200.00
Elk only hunt: (7 day) $6,000.00
Combination Elk, deer, & antelope hunt: (5 day) $5,200.00
Combination Elk/deer/antelope hunt: (6 day) $6,000.00
Combination Elk/ deer/antelope (7 day) $6,900.00
ONE HUNTER, ONE GUIDE
Deer only or Elk only One on One: (5 day) $5,900.00
Elk One on One: (6 day) $7,000.00
Elk one on one: (7 day) $8,000.00
Combination elk/deer/antelope one on one, 5 day: $6,400.00
Combination elk/deer/antelope one on one, 6 day: $7,500.00
Combination elk deer/antelope one on one, 7 day: $8,500.00
PHOTO HUNT OPPORTUNITIES
5 day Photo hunt: $3000.00
This is the first year due to requests for this service that we are offering Photo hunts.
Deposits are non-refundable. The total balance of a hunt is due 30 days prior to your scheduled hunt dates. Cancellation within 30 days of hunt forfeits the total hunt fee. Credit card payments carry a 4% processing fee; We waive this fee on deposits because of convenience for us and our guests.