Hell Creek State Park provides a camping area. The Hell Creek Marina has cabins for rent. Motels and other services are located in Jordan.
Fort Peck is on the leading edge of popularity among fishermen and the 134-mile long lake offers supreme scenery and wildlife.
The lake boasts a large variety of fish. Smallmouth bass, walleye, sauger, northern pike, freshwater drum, channel catfish, lake trout, perch or crappie may appear at the end of any cast. Fort Peck is the source of the world record saugeye, sauger and smallmouth Bass, as well as many previous state record walleye.
All in all, it’s one of the great fishing adventures in the lower 48 states that virtually anyone can enjoy, as long as you’ve got the boat, motor, tackle and the expertise of a good guide to show you how it’s done.
Bring a 16-32 GB memory card or thumb drive and we’ll be happy to share our pictures and videos from your fishing trip.
2017 Kibler Charter Fishing Rates
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: $250.00 PER BOAT PER DAY / Half the trip
Boat, Guide, Tackle & Bait
1 – 3 People per boat each day…$500
- Lodging and meals are not included in the above rate.
- The Guide will fillet your catch and preserve a trophy fish for mounting.
- The Hell Creek State Park has camping facilities for a small fee.
- Gas is included in the above rate.
- Two people per boat allows the most best fishing experience while three people per boat is the most cost effective per person.
- Lodging Options – Hell Creek Marina: 406-557-2345 at Hell Creek; Hell Creek State Park: Reservations www.campmt.com; 855-922-6768; Garfield Motel 406-557-6215; Fellman’s Motel: 406-557-2209
- All you need to bring is your fishing license, lunch and beverages. You are welcome to bring your own rods and tackle if you wish. Be sure to bring rain gear, both tops & bottoms as well as your camera.
- If you bring a 4-16 gb flashdrive, we will share our pictures and videos taken during your trip.
- We will provide a guide and boat with a maximum of 3 fishermen per boat, gear, tackle and bait for your trip.